|1. Eligibility: Sweepstakes is offered only in the United States to legal United States residents at least 18 years old. Employees and directors of Marketing Addicts, LLC, (“Sponsor”), or Clients of Marketing Addicts, LLC who are Marketing Partners (“Partners”), participating prize provider(s), their parent, affiliated and subsidiary companies, and their advertising and promotional agencies and the immediate family (spouse, mother, father, sister, brother, daughter or son, regardless of where they live) or members of the households of such employees and directors (whether or not related) are not eligible. By entering, you agree to these Official Rules and the decisions of Sponsor, which are final and binding in all respects.
2. Email: Should you access the KipuSystems.com web site to participate in this Sweepstakes by clicking on an icon or other link on another web site, by submitting the registration form and acknowledging receipt of the confirmation email you will opt-in to receive email or other communications from Marketing Addicts, LLC and its affiliated partners. You may subsequently opt-out of the receipt of such email or communications by following the directions in the email or contacting that site. Your opt-out status will not affect your participation or chances to win in this Sweepstakes. During the Promotional Period, however, you may nevertheless receive emails which Marketing Addicts, LLC deems are related to the Sweepstakes and related programs.
3. Promotion begins on November 1, 2016 at 1:01pm EST and ends on August 1, 2017 at 1:00pm EST.
4. Entry: Online. The Marketing Addicts, LLC Sweepstakes is available at the www.KipuSystems.com website. You may access it either directly or by clicking on the icons, banners, text links, or other advertising on this or any partner web sites. For one entry into the drawing, simply complete the sweepstakes registration form and hit the submit button. All entries must be complete with your full name, organization, title, state, business email address, business phone number and answers to brief questions. By registering you agree that you would like to receive more information by email about Marketing Addicts, LLC and its Partners. (You may opt-out of the receipt of such information at any time by following the instructions in the email or as indicated on the web site). Entries must be received and recorded by Sponsor’s computer by 1:00pm (EST) on the dates listed below in Section 6. Any other attempt at Internet or email entry is void. Limit one entry per email address. No responsibility is assumed for lost, late, incomplete, stolen, misdirected, or illegible entries or email; or for any computer, telephone, cable, network, electronic or Internet hardware or software malfunctions, failures, connections, availability or garbled or jumbled transmissions, service provider/Internet/web site/use net accessibility or availability, traffic congestion, or technical failures, or unauthorized human intervention, or the incorrect or inaccurate capture of entry or other information, or the failure to capture any such information.
5. Random Drawings: Random Drawings will be held on or around the dates listed in Section 6.
GRAND PRIZE: The Grand Prize winner will receive:
- Full conference registration for two (2) attendees at:
Moments of Change, Palm Beach (Drawing held on or around August 1, 2017)
- Round-trip airfare for two (2) from the major airport nearest to the winner’s address to the applicable conference;
- Accommodations at the hotel housing applicable conference for the duration of the conference; and
- $500 spending money at applicable conference
Odds of winning depend upon the number of eligible entries received. Void where prohibited by law. Grand Prize Winner will receive round trip, coach-class air transportation for two (2) passengers from any major destination in the continental United States. Travel arrangements will be arranged by the Sponsor upon receipt of passenger information and originating airport information submitted by the Winner in their prize acceptance documents. Once air travel is arranged by the Sponsors for the Winners, any changes or cancellations will be the responsibility of the Winner and/or the Winner’s Guest. Sponsors will not be responsible for any loss of use of any part of the Prize in the event that the passengers change, cancel, are unable to board or miss their flight, or for actions taken by the airline or other third parties including but not limited to flight changes and flight cancellations. Winner is responsible for ground transportation to and from airports. Any incidental charges incurred by the Winner from the airline, hotel or any other suppliers of the Prize, including but not limited to baggage fees, room charges, gratuities and food & beverage are the sole responsibility of the Winner.
In the event that any of prize conferences are changed or rescheduled, Sponsor will make reasonable efforts to accommodate the changes with the Winner. If one or more prize conferences are cancelled then that portion of the prize will not be available and no substitutions will be made. Sponsor is not responsible for any changes or cancellations that may occur due to anything outside of its control.
Schedules are subject to change without notice. Additional restrictions may apply. It is the responsibility of the passenger to be in possession of all necessary documentation (e.g., valid identification for TSA and airline) at the time and place of departure. The Airline reserves the right to deny boarding to any passengers without proper documentation.
If Official Winner’s guest is a minor (as determined by his/her state of residence), Official Winner must be minor’s parent/legal guardian and must complete required paperwork on behalf of minor as applicable. Certain conferences have restrictions on who may participate in the conference, including minimum age restrictions and a requirement that attendees be a participant in the addiction treatment industry. Sponsor will not be responsible if a winner is unable to attend a conference due to conference rules. The ARV may vary based on airfare fluctuations and distance between departure and destination. Official Winner will not receive difference between actual and ARV. Actual value may vary based on dates of travel and city of departure.
7. General Conditions: Within 24 hours of the random drawing, winners will be contacted via email and telephone. The winners have 24 hours to respond by email in order to claim the prize, otherwise an alternate winner will be selected. Due to the prize being date sensitive, winners will be required to complete, execute and return an Affidavit of Eligibility, a Liability Release, and where lawful, a Publicity Release and photos within 4 business days of responding to the prize notification. Failure to return documents timely, or if prize notification or prize is returned as non-deliverable, or if winner is found not to be eligible or not in compliance with these Official Rules, disqualification will result. By accepting prize, where permitted by law, winners grant to Sponsor, and those acting pursuant to Sponsor’s authority (and agree to confirm said grant in writing) the right to use and publish his/her name, portrait, picture, submitted videos, voice and likeness for advertising, trade and promotional purposes without additional consideration, worldwide, and on the World Wide Web, without notification, review or approval. Further, participants release and agree to hold harmless Sponsor, its parents, affiliates, subsidiary companies, advertising and promotion agencies and their respective directors, officers, employees, representatives and agents from any and all liability for any injury, loss or damage of any kind to person, including death, and property, arising in whole or in part, directly or indirectly, from acceptance, possession, use or misuse of the prize, participation in any Contest related activity, or participation in this Contest.
Sponsor reserves the right, at its sole discretion, to disqualify any individual it finds to be tampering with the entry process or the operation of the sweepstakes or web site; to be acting in violation of the Official Rules; to be acting in violation of the terms of the web site, or to be acting in a non-sportsmanlike or disruptive manner, or with intent to annoy, abuse, threaten or harass any other person. Any use of robotic, automatic, programmed or the like entry methods will void all such entries by such methods, and disqualify any entrant using any such method. In the event of a dispute as to entries submitted by multiple users having the same email account, the authorized subscriber of the email account used to enter the Sweepstakes at the actual time of entry will be deemed to be the participant and must comply with these rules. Authorized account subscriber is deemed to be the natural person who is assigned an email address by an Internet access provider, on-line service provider or other organization which is responsible for assigning email addresses or the domain associated with the submitted email address.
8. Limitations of Liability: Sponsor is not responsible for any incorrect or inaccurate information, whether caused by web site users, tampering or by any of the equipment or programming associated with or utilized in the Sweepstakes and assumes no responsibility for any error, omission, interruption, deletion, defect, delay in operation or transmission, communications line failure, theft or destruction or unauthorized access the web site. Sponsor is not responsible for injury or damage to participants’ or to any other person’s computer related to or resulting from participating in this Sweepstakes or downloading or copying materials from or use of the web site. If, for any reason, the Sweepstakes or a drawing is not capable of running as planned by reason of infection by computer virus, bugs, worms, tampering, unauthorized intervention, fraud, technical failures, or any other causes which, in the sole opinion of Sponsor, may corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness, integrity or proper conduct of this Sweepstakes, Sponsor reserves the right at its sole discretion to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the Sweepstakes, or drawing, and select the winner(s) for the Sweepstakes, or for such drawing, from entries received prior to the action taken or in such other manner as deemed fair and appropriate by Sponsor. IN NO EVENT WILL SPONSOR OR ITS PARENTS, AFFILIATES, SUBSIDIARIES AND RELATED COMPANIES, THEIR ADVERTISING OR PROMOTION AGENCIES OR THEIR RESPECTIVE OFFICERS, DIRECTORS, EMPLOYEES, REPRESENTATIVES AND AGENTS, BE RESPONSIBLE OR LIABLE FOR ANY DAMAGES OR LOSSES OF ANY KIND, INCLUDING DIRECT, INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, CONSEQUENTIAL OR PUNITIVE DAMAGES ARISING OUT OF YOUR ACCESS TO AND USE OF INTERNET SITE www.Marketing Addicts, LLC OR THE DOWNLOADING FROM AND/OR PRINTING MATERIAL DOWNLOADED FROM SAID SITE. WITHOUT LIMITING THE FOREGOING, EVERYTHING ON THIS SITE IS PROVIDED “AS IS” WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESSED OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO, THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE OR NON-INFRINGEMENT. SOME JURISDICTIONS MAY NOT ALLOW THE LIMITATIONS OR EXCLUSION OR LIABILITY FOR INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES OR EXCLUSION OF IMPLIED WARRANTIES SO SOME OF THE ABOVE LIMITATIONS OR EXCLUSIONS MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU. CHECK YOUR LOCAL LAWS FOR ANY RESTRICTIONS OR LIMITATIONS REGARDING THESE LIMITATIONS OR EXCLUSIONS.
9. RELEASE/LIMITS OF LIABILITY: By entering this Sweepstakes, each entrant and Grand Prize Winner agrees to release and hold harmless Marketing Addicts, LLC, their respective parents, affiliates, subsidiaries, officers, directors, shareholders, agents, employees and all others associated with the development and execution of this Sweepstakes (collectively, “Released Parties”) from and against any losses, damages, rights, claim or cause of action of any kind arising, in whole or in part, directly or indirectly, out of participation in the Sweepstakes or resulting directly or indirectly, from acceptance, possession, use, or misuse of any prize awarded in connection with the Sweepstakes, including without limitation personal injury, death, and/or property damage, as well as claims based on publicity rights, defamation, and/or invasion of privacy.
10. Choice of Law: Except where prohibited, entrants agree that any and all claims, judgments and awards shall be limited to actual out-of-pocket costs incurred, including costs associated with entering this Sweepstakes but in no event attorneys’ fees; and under no circumstances will entrant be permitted to obtain awards for and entrant hereby waives all rights to claim punitive, incidental and consequential damages and any other damages, other than for actual out-of-pocket expenses, and any and all rights to have damages multiplied or otherwise increased. All issues and questions concerning the construction, validity, interpretation and enforceability of these Official Rules, or the rights and obligations of entrant and Sponsor in connection with the Sweepstakes, shall be governed by, and construed in accordance with, the laws of the State of Florida, without regard for conflicts of law doctrine, and all proceedings shall take place in Miami-Dade County, FL.
11. Winners List: For the winner’s name, send a self-addressed stamped envelope for receipt within sixty (60) days of the drawing for which the winner’s information is being requested to: Marketing Addicts, LLC “Addiction Treatment Travel Sweepstakes” Sweepstakes Winners List, 444 Brickell Ave., Ste. 821, Miami, FL 33131.
Sponsored by: Marketing Addicts, LLC, 444 Brickell Ave., Ste. 821, Miami, FL 33131